Thursday, October 11, 2007

An Angelic evening of Dancing, Telling of Tales





Mia got an angel constume from Colleen and Phil in the mail tonight. She put it on and immediately felt like dancing.




We had a great time. After Darin went to work, I packed up Angel Mia and her little brother Quinn and took a trip to a party store. Little toys and trinkets were purchased for the Chuck E. Cheese party on Saturday. I found a big ol' fabric hat, HUGE and dome like for Quinn that was a king hat. I thought it would be perfect for him to be Prince Charming to Mia's Cinderella. But for TWENTY DOLLARS I just couldn't do it.

The next errand was to Hollywood video to return some videos. I write this all to you, dear blog readers, to express that I was cruising town with the kids for a good amount of time tonight. Each car ride was narrated fully by my girl.

She told me stories about monsters, caves, her family heroically shooting said monsters to save her, and all stories included Auntie Casie and Uncle Joe. In one story they were moving to a new city and packed up all their beds, chairs, and "furnitures" into a big truck that was really hard to drive. They were reading a map and did not see the red light and drove right through the light. Then they had to make sure they were more careful next time.

At home the stories continued, this time pretend reading to me from a real book about a character named Really Kippers. (wha - ?)


3 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh, sure. Really Kippers. I remember her. She used to work at grocery outlet.

Casie said...

I feel honored to be so prominently featured in the fantastical tales that Mia weaves!

Minnie said...

Who needs TV...... When Mia starts to sing her stories, she will truley be her mothers daughter.

Mom