Monday, April 16, 2007

bummer. but i'm over it.

I really thought a blog by me would be more clever observation, deep thoughts, etc, less "look how my kids are cute today." But c'est la vie. Or at least c'est ma vie.
I do have other things rolling around my brain. Perhaps one day inspiration will coincide with energy.
Meantime: Here are a few more pics. First, Grandpa and Mia coloring eggs on Easter Eve. Are they cute or what? Second, some Quinn. Phil and Colleen: I need a lesson on how to do cool photo montages like you guys.














5 comments:

Colleen said...

You should email Phil or call him about the photo display thing on our website.

Casie said...

I too need the picture lesson!!!

Casie said...

Also, I too thought that I would be more entertaining with my musings. If it makes you feel better I look to see if you have put something up everyday, and enjoy reading your entries.

Carla said...

yes, that does make me feel better. I will continue with the overwhelming momminess then!

colleen, we totally covet your cool photo grids.

Colleen said...

It's all Phil. I asked him about it today. He said it involves tweeking java script to fit the code for the blogging templates. He said that each blogging template would have to be done differently. So next time he is around you should remind him and he will hook you guys up.