Thursday, March 15, 2007

Spring is coming

My boss finally asked me when I plan to go to the doctor, as the entire staff has had enough of my coughing up lung tissue all day long, thank you very much. (that last part was implied...)

So I have an ear infection and a touch o the bronchitis. Yay! Thank heaven for the z pack.
Who gets ear infections at my age?

Two weeks from today the DeSilvas will be in sunny California. Occasion: to see my oldest friend Matt get married. I am really looking forward to the trip and to seeing the Maffei family again. They are the best and I am really happy for Matt. You know, today is his birthday. He is 31 years old. I can remember him calling me an old lady for a week when I turned 19. 19!! Wow, we are old friends.


Colleen, here is Mia's chalk portrayal of Darin, as promised. Please note the two-toned pants and the violent yellow chunks he is blowing.



(that is Auntie Casie with really LONG ARMS)

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Thank you for posting it! I love the picture. Was Darin sick recently or something?

Casie said...

What no picture of armless Joe? I love her Darin!

Carla said...

well... there was the Tequila incident. Not so recent, but oh so memorable.

Colleen said...

ahh. Well I'm glad she didn't see my tequila incident. Where did armless Joe come from?