Saturday, March 10, 2007

Things I wish we had in Springfield

1. more vaguely un-religious people like myself
2. more diversity, duh
3. roads with SHOULDERS, not 1cm of pavement between you and a huge cavernous ditch
4. more than one mall
5. more than one Target
6. stucco instead of siding on standard houses
7. the ocean
8. a good farmer's market
9. non-religious programming on local stations on Sunday am (where are all my news shows?)
10. Good Mexican food
11. No tornadoes
12. Colleen and Phil (good call Colleen)
13. Hippies! Feminists! You've put your finger on it, Casie. Where ARE all these people?

4 comments:

Casie said...

To this list I would like to add

1. Feminists
2. Hippies
3. Less Cashew Chicken and more good
Chinese food
4. Salad
5. Jamba Juice

Stephanie said...

Carla, You don't like the Irish Mexican food?

I don't exactly remember the name of the restruant I saw, I think it was O'Rielly's Mexican Food.....Casie might know....

Add Jack in the Box?

Colleen said...

I would like to add Colleen and Phil.

Carla said...

yes, it is Carlos O'Kelly's I believe and it is an abomination.
Ech.

Yes, i miss Jack in the Box!!