Monday, June 23, 2008

Joe and Casie Rock,

or...
Ode to a Clean Garage part deux

whereas:
- we've been having crazy electrical storms lately and it knocked out the power to my garage refrigerator at some point early last week;
- the power to my house never went out and I was unaware of the warming refrigerator/freezer for several days;
- in the appliance I thought there was only beer, mustard, and ice cream sandwiches there was in fact my Christmas turkey from my job spewing purtified turkey liquid for days undetected;
- this horrifying discovery was witnessed by Joe and Casie, no matter if that witness was for sympathy or for morbid curiosity;
- Joe reconnected my refrigerator and began a re-freezing process;
- immediately upon the discovery of said rotten flesh Joe and Casie told me they would be back the following evening to help clean up;
- they did in fact show up and what could have taken all night took about 30 minutes;

it is hereby asserted and resolved:
THAT: Joe and Casie ROCK
THAT: I owe them big time
THAT: I would suck as a person with forensic responsibilities
THAT: I do not need a second refrigerator

love you guys.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Not too many people would stick around for an entire rotten turkey, never mind come back for it.