Monday, November 5, 2007

Grocery Shopping is Important

Since my surgery we haven't been on a regular schedule of making food list, doing food shopping, doing food preparation.

The result? Much fast food and crappiness. Result of that? Feelings of crappiness and more eating of crappy food. Badness all around.

It stopped today - got back on Spark and in my calorie range. Actually did my strength exercises and walked at lunch. Casie and I did the fitness 5k walk from Bass Pro Shops to the Meyer Center on Saturday, and halfway through I hit a wall. Became pooped. Granted I was pushing a double stroller filled to capacity, but I just really wish I could get back on track.

What to do for inspiration? Anyone?

1 comment:

Casie said...

Unfortunately I have been doing really crappy lately as well, so no tips from me...we need to do better!